Course Date: 24th Nov 2017
Price: £830 + VAT
Duration: One Day
Instructors: Dr Timothy Eldridge
Max. Delegates: 08
The Advanced BOTOX and Dermal Fillers training course will provide you with a whole new set of treatment options to complement your daily practice of dentistry.
If you have previously been trained with basic techniques for BOTOX and dermal fillers and are confident with these techniques then this course will teach you the advanced facial aesthetic techniques.
The advanced course covers the following range of treatments:
|– Cheek augmentation– Hollowed out cheeks– Jaw line/chin definition– Tear trough augmentation– Eyebrow repositioning– Lip Augmentation||– Hyperhydrosis
– Gummy smiles/raising smiles– Perioral rhytides– Cheek lines– Platysmal lines (turkey neck)– Full face treatments with – BOTOX and Filler– Bunny lines– Lower eyelid lines
Once you have attended a certified advanced Tipton Training BOTOX and dermal filler course you will be able to apply your knowledge of the anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and be able to provide the following therapeutic uses for both functional and dental aesthetic purposes:
Treatment to help combat Parafunctioning (Bruxism and clenching cases)
- Treatment of angular chelitis repositioning/shaping the corners of the mouth
- Treatment of Gummy smiles – non invasive alternative to gingivectomy, crown lengthening, and veneers
- Treating Orthodontic relapse and depressed orthodontic appearance where hyperactive muscle is the cause
- Treatment for retention of removable prosthodontics (Reducing muscle hyperactivity)
- Oral and maxillofacial aesthetics to smooth skin around your beautifully created smile
- Establishing aesthetic dental lip lines and smile lines to aid in smile designs and aesthetic dentistry
- Adding lip and perioral volume around the mouth to aid in the retention of removable prosthodontics
- Oral and maxillofacial aesthetics, including lip augmentations and replacing volume in the intra-orally and extra-orally
- Off licence recreating interdental papillae where volume lost
- Improving class II skeletal appearance.
Remember the overheads are minimal. Other than the course investment there are no real extra overheads to incur on top of what you currently do.