Course Starts: Bookings now open for March 2015
Price: £449 +VAT Early Bird Price
Duration: 12 days over the course of 1 year
Instructors: Dr Paul Tipton & Associates
Max. Delegates: 24
The field of aesthetic dentistry has expanded rapidly over the last five years and dental practitioners who can harness the power of aesthetic treatments within their practice have the chance of building a more profitable and succesful business.
This course is designed to give you a firm foundation in the science and principles of aesthetic dentistry. It will help you to identify how the techniques in aesthetic dentistry can be best applied in your practice and how, ultimately, you can improve the level of patient satisfaction.
This course is ideal for if you:
• Want to take on more complex cosmetic cases
• Are looking to increase the amount of cosmetic work you undertake
• Are contemplating a move into Orthodontics
Attendance on this course will qualify for your CPD qualification; each day of the course is equivalent to 6 hours CPD.
Our main aims are to:
• Give you a solid foundation in the science and principles of aesthetic dentistry
• Teach you how to create the ‘perfect smile’ for your patient
• Give you the confidence to tackle more complex cosmetic cases
The course allows the general practitioner to use previous experience and existing skills to tackle aesthetic problems. It is excellent for understanding the restorative, surgical, periodontal and orthodontic interfaces of the aesthetic case. You will benefit from:
Improve your techniques with more hands-on work and in just a few months you can increase your treatment options and stop referring patients elsewhere
State of the art facilities
In addition to our brand new seminar and 12-surgery state-of-the art facility, we use the latest Phantom Heads for practice of full tooth preparation procedures, giving you the closest experience available to working on a live patient!
Dr. Tipton is a leading authority on aesthetic & cosmetic dentistry in the UK and is the presenter of numerous one-day seminars in Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Hands on tooth preparation
- Pink porcelain/ composites
- Periodontal surgical procedures
- Bleaching techniques
- Diastema Closure
- Treating crowded dentition
- Posterior composites/Porcelain inlays
- Articulators and facebows
- Geller models/laboratory support
- Which ceramic to choose
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Veneers/Ceramic crowns
- Black Triangle disease
- Crown lengthening
- Occlusion – Vertical dimension
- Golden (Divine) Proportion
- Localised orthodontics
- Bonding and adhesion
- Smile design – science and art
- Lifelike prototype restorations
- Cosmetic contouring
- Computer Imaging and Photography
- Other specialist lecturers
Click on one of the the images below to hear feedback from some of our previous delegates of The Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dentistry training course.
Dr Paul Tipton’s courses are immensely stimulating they widened my horizons, improved my standards and improved the quality of my dentistry enormously.
Dr Hugh Knowles, Warwickshire
Paul has been responsible for providing me with stimulating and relevant evidence based knowledge that I have been able to relate to my everyday work. This has enabled me to greatly improve my standards of patient care and also improve the quality of my workling life.
Dr William Murphy, Birmingham
Paul Tipton is very knowledgeable, demonstrating excellent practical tips. I recommend this course to all dentists wanting to absorb new knowledge in order to revolutionise the way they practice dentistry.
Steven J Legg, Derbyshire