18 July 2017, Manchester – Bookings are now open!
13 September 2017, London-Bookings are now open!
Venue: London & Manchester
Registration Fee: £250 + VAT
Price: £499+VAT per day Manchester
£575+VAT per day London
Duration: 14 days over the course of 1 year
Instructors: Prof Paul Tipton & Associates
Max. Delegates: 24
This course is a step-by-step programme in the form of practical sessions, lectures and demonstrations- delivering the Foundation for Private Dentistry. The course will take you through the theoretical, scientific and engineering principles behind restorative dentistry a perfect balance of 60% theoretical and 40% practical
The course is ideal if you are:
• Hoping to acquire new skills and build confidence to take on more complex cases
• An NHS practitioner and want to increase your private income or move fully into private practice
• A Principal looking for a course to update your skills using the latest techniques and materials and, in these modern times, help avoid litigation
It is also a perfect “refresher” course if you feel that your knowledge and techniques have become a little dated. The field of restorative and cosmetic dentistry is advancing at a rapid rate in terms of techniques and the materials available. We continually update our courses to ensure our delegates have a competitive edge in the market.
Our main aims are to:
• Teach you the scientific theory behind cutting-edge restorative techniques
• Give you confidence to take on more significant restorative cases
• Help ease your transition into private practice
Increase your income
Up-skill now and give yourself the opportunity to generate more income. Performing just one extra treatment a month could mean that the course pays for itself!
Improve your job prospects
Secure a better, more varied job. Gain the confidence to open your own private practice and stop referring high-value work elsewhere.
Boost your confidence
Our lecturers will teach you proven techniques to improve the quality of your results, reduce your failure rate and, increase your confidence to take on more complex work.
Update your skills
Keep up to date with cutting-edge techniques and advancements and become accustomed with new materials
Read Paul’s latest article on ‘Back to Basics’
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Laboratory Communication
- Occlusion and Occlusal Splints
- Private Practice Conversion
- Posts – Gold, Fibre
- Smile Design
- Minimal Invasive Dentistry
- Bridge design
- Marketing/ Fee Setting
- Porcelain Veneers/ Inlays
- Restoration of Implants
- TMJ diagnosis and management
- Treatment planning – simple and complex cases
Click on one of the images below to hear what our delegates have to say.
Excellent….. pays for itself both financially and in terms of professional esteem. Invaluable in my conversion to private practice. It’s fun too!
Dr. Ian Peace (Nottingham)
This course has increased my confidence and improved my dentistry immensely. Having only graduated a year ago I recommend this course to all new graduates both educationally and financially. My private income has increased by 600%.
Dr. Imran Rangzeb (Bradford)
Paul’s course has given me the knowledge, confidence and motivation to offer a new level of dental treatment to my patients. My private income has increased by over 400%, but the satisfaction I am now gaining from my improved clinical abilities is immeasurable. I would advise every dentist to enrol on the course.
Dr. Kam Singh Chana (Bradford)